TESCAN Nanomanipulator makes TEM sample lift-out and manipulation faster and easier for TESCAN SEM and FIB-SEM users. With a new design for reduced vibration, TESCAN Nanomanipulator delivers steady and predictable movements along all axes. TESCAN Nanomanipulator is controlled directly from a module within the Essence™ GUI for maximum operational continuity, without the need to leave the microscope control software.
TESCAN Nanomanipulator is designed to allow users to replace probe tips without special tools. The Nanomanipulator`s arm can be unmounted from inside the chamber for fast and easy probe tip exchange outside the chamber.
- Perform lift-out and TEM sample transfer without experiencing excessive vibration during probe movement
- Improve sample preparation throughput by utilizing predefined nanomanipulator positions such as parking, standby, and working
- Guide movement and positioning of the probe tip at the desired point on your sample with mouse gesture support
- Control the TESCAN Nanomanipulator from within the TESCAN Essence GUI for the speed and convenience of operation from a single user interface
- Exchange probe tips easily outside the chamber thanks to TESCAN Nanomanipulator’s removable arm