TESCAN’s 3D Volume Analysis module is easy to learn, so both new and experienced users can produce complex 3D visualizations quickly. A step-by-step wizard guides the operator through the import, alignment, and pre-processing steps in their correct sequence, resulting in complete, detailed output for 3D visualization. TESCAN 3D Volume Analysis works alongside TESCAN FIB-SEM Tomography on TESCAN’s Ga FIB-SEM and Plasma FIB-SEM instruments, so processing can begin immediately following tomographic data acquisition.
The powerful 3D rendering engine creates high-quality visualizations with several viewing options and exports comprehensive rendered animations of your 3D data. Additionally, multi-scale and multi-modal data can be loaded and visualized within a single project.
- Import, process and visualize 3D image data with direct support for TESCAN FIB-SEM image formats
- Achieve results faster with this single software solution
- Utilize the guided workflows to start processing 3D data quickly and easily
- Create 3D visualizations and animations from multiple image channels or detector data including 3D EDS and TOF-SIMS maps
- Perform basic measurements in 3D on virtual volume cross-sections
- Process your datasets with confidence thanks to optimized large data handling and automatic project backups