Large variability of TESCAN SEMs can fulfill any customers’ needs regarding the sample size, high-resolution imaging, selection of detectors and analytical performance.
- Our patented unique Wide Field Optics allows scientists to easily switch between different viewing modes depending on the user’s task.
- Extra-large objects can be observed at low magnification without distortions in the Wide Field mode. In combination with a 5-axis fully motorized stage, the ideal scene composition can be easily set.
- Depth mode is tailored to maximize the depth of field at higher magnifications, which is ideal for imaging samples with complex topography, such as surface features on plant leaves.
- Resolution mode allows zoom-in to the specific details of the samples at high magnification and resolution.
- Large samples that cannot be coated, such as fossils or rare samples can be observed under variable pressure conditions in the UniVac mode with the LVSTD detector.