- Curtaining-free large-area cross-sectioning for physical failure analysis of advanced packaging technologies
- Prepare large area FIB-cross-sections up to 1 mm wide
- Obtain low noise, high-resolution image at low keVs in short acquisition time at FIB-SEM coincidence with the sample tilted
- Live SEM-monitoring during FIB milling for precise end-pointing
- Observe the most beam-sensitive materials using low keVs ultra-high resolution for surface sensitivity and high material contrast
- Effective techniques and recipes for fast and artefact-free cross-sectioning of composite samples (OLED and TFT displays, MEMS devices, isolation dielectrics) at high currents
- Essence™ easy-to-use modular user interface
Complement TESCAN Solaris X capabilities with stand-alone laser ablation, which significantly improves time-to-result for large volume milling or access to deeply buried regions of interest, and frees the Plasma FIB for final targeted material removal, sample thinning or cross-section polishing.
Cross-section of a TSV array
Cross-section of a sensor MEMS device
STEM-BF image of an 80 nm thick TEM lamella from a 65 nm DRAM node
TESCAN SOLARIS X for Semiconductors
The link above will get you to our webinar recording at GoToWebinar platform.