TESCAN GROUP holds quality management system and environmental management system certificates in the fields of research and development, production, sales and installation and the servicing of scientific instruments used for scanning, analysis and modifying (adjusting) micro and nano-objects. The developed management systems are pursuant to Czech and European Technical Standards ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016 and ČSN EN ISO 14 001:2016 (Czech equivalent of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14 001:2015).
The management of the TESCAN GROUP complies with the following environmental and quality policies in relation to its activities. These policies serve to ensure the effective running of the company and its subsidiaries.
„TESCAN is a trusted source of innovative and disruptive technologies for science and industries contributing to the welfare of the planet“.
„Our mission is to enable scientists and engineers addressing global and sustainability challenges with innovative instrumentation that reveals, uncovers and discovers the secrets of matter at the micro and nano scale.
We transform highly complex technologies into simplified solutions to equip any user to pursue their goals.
We strive to be a people-oriented organization, continuously developing our employees, to enhance the experience of our partners in business through professionalism, passion and openness.“
• Winning together
• Passion & Enthusiasm
In order to fulfill the environmental and quality policy, the company management strives:
- to focus on customer requirements
- to obtain customer feedback and create customer-focused communication
- to strengthen the company sales network and to provide application and technical support for customers from around the world
- to train its employees and to provide room for their professional growth
- to focus on cooperation with universities in the field of Human Resources
- to create conditions where employees can take creative and innovative approaches
- to invest in the development and innovation of existing technology
- to produce innovative products and to provide services that meet global market requirements
- to ensure quality and performance testing of our products by reputable independent companies
- to produce environmentally friendly products
- to minimize impact on the environment and to ensure the prevention of pollution, which takes precedence over all other measures
- to mitigate and in some cases eliminate harmful side products from production
- to minimize environmental impacts by using materials and natural resources efficiently, to reduce or limit pollution, waste and emissions by repeated usage and recycling of materials, reduction of water consumption and responsible usage of energy
- to meet legislative requirements and other requirements relating to production, environmental protection, and occupational safety
- to increase awareness of environmental protection among employees and to use this knowledge for continual improvement
- to encourage suppliers to work in an environmentally friendly manner and to give conscious preference to companies which have implemented an environmental management system pursuant to the standard ČSN EN ISO 14001:2016