The companies TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING, a.s. and TESCAN Brno, s.r.o. are holders of quality management system and environmental management system certificates in the fields of research and development, production, sales, and installation and servicing of scientific instruments, particularly for scanning, analysis and modifying (adjusting) micro- and nano-objects pursuant to the Czech and European Technical Standards ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016 and ČSN EN ISO 14001:2016.
The management of the entire TESCAN ORSAY GROUP announces the following environmental and quality policy in relation to its activities. The policy shall serve to ensure the effective running of the parent company and its subsidiaries.
Our Vision and Mission
- To create innovative and powerful European hi-tech holdings which develop and produce scientific instrumentation, and which operate worldwide.
- To produce world-class instruments for investigating the micro- and nano-world by way of a multicultural and multidisciplinary team of highly educated and skilled people. We strive to offer our clients customized instruments and whole integrated systems to meet their needs.
The decisive factor for the quality of our products is customer satisfaction. We, therefore, understand quality as the fulfilment of the current and future needs and requirements of our customers. We intend to continuously increase the technical level of our products in line with the development of worldwide trends in microscopy, focusing on market requirements and, at the same time, to reduce the number of warranty service repairs. The organisation’s strategic aims will focus on the continuous improvement of product quality and environmental protection.
In order to fulfil the environmental and quality policy, the company management undertakes:
- to focus on customer requirements
- to obtain customer feedback and create customer-focused communication
- to strengthen the company sales network and to provide application and technical support for customers from around the world
- to train its employees and to provide room for their professional growth
- to focus on cooperation with universities in the field of HR
- to create conditions where employees can take a creative and innovative approach
- to invest in the development and innovation of existing technology
- to produce innovative products and to provide services that meet the global market requirements
- to produce environmentally-friendly products
- to ensure ratings of product properties by reputable independent companies
- to minimize impacts on the environment and to ensure prevention of pollution, which shall take precedence over the subsequent measures
- to meet legislative requirements and other requirements relating to production, environmental protection, and occupational safety
- to increase awareness of environmental protection among employees and to use this knowledge for closer cooperation
- to encourage suppliers to work in an environmentally-friendly manner and to give conscious preference to companies which have implemented an environmental management system pursuant to the standard ČSN EN ISO 14001:2016